Kajal Aggarwal at Tajmahal with Family

Witnessing this #symboloflove made me reflect upon this topic, taking this opportunity to share my thoughts : In a culture where we tend to place romantic love on a pedestal, we can easily overlook the dynamic ways to experience love. There's the depth of close friendships, the sense of belonging in a community, the intensity of an artistic practice, a connection to our work, or any experience that provides companionship, support, self-discovery, and even the feelings of both elation and misery. But this isn't the common narrative, so for many single people - me included - we can mistakenly think we're not good enough, or feel incomplete without this one, specific type of love. After many years spent berating my own single status, I could see how carelessly narrow my own view of love had been and how short-sighted it is to view romantic love as a prerequisite to a happy life. For many, being single is not about a lack of options for love, but a choice - a choice to apply a broader definition to love, and see the value in all its forms. (Also, Your happiness depends wholly on you, share that joy and completeness with your partner instead of thrusting the responsibility solely upon them) #enjoyingthesymboloflove #withpeopleilove #myvillage 💕 



#wonderoftheworld #UstadAhmadLahouri #wahtaj #strikeapose #Tajmahal
Upon seeing the #Tajmahal for the first time; I am left mesmerised, spellbound and awestruck by the magnanimity. I’ve heard so much about the captivating beauty of the Taj all my life but experiencing the architecture, acoustics, detailing of the inlays, symmetry and ofcourse the history transported me back in time, leaving an everlasting impression on my mind. 😍

Comments

ad

Loading...