Kajal Aggarwal pic update 7th July 2023

Kajal Aggarwal,cute kajal,pink,kajal for fan,kajal aggarwal image,kajal saree images

Get it on Google Play
If she is an apple and you are an orange,
celebrate your differences,
Make a great fruit salad
Love is not about being the same,
Its about being sweet with each other..!!
To see you smile,
I will walk many a mile.
To hear you talk,
Hundred miles will I walk.
To touch your hand,
I will cross seven seas and land.
You are my love, life
And everything that I own. wife..!!
U know why god created gaps between fingers,
so that one day I’ll come to fills those gaps by holding your hand forever..!!
Love is like a cloud, love is like a dream
Love is one word & every thing which in between
Love is fairytale come true
Because i found love when I found you..!!
















Comments

ad

Loading...